Terms & Conditions
- You must be aged 18 or over to buy alcoholic beverages. It is an offence to sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18 in the UK. If your order is a gift and contains alcohol, the recipient must also be aged 18 years or older.
- When ordering and making a payment you are deemed to have accepted our Terms and Conditions and to have confirmed that you are aged 18 or over.
- Really Good Beer Society reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notice at any time. Your continued use of this site and the Online Store after changes are posted will constitute your acceptance of the changes to these Terms.
- All prices are quoted in pounds sterling.
- We aim to ensure the prices shown on our Online Store are correct. In the event that an error does occur, we will make every effort to contact you to confirm if you would like to proceed with the order at the correct price.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or replace products in our Online Store without notice.
- Really Good Beer Society will not be held responsible for any loss, consequential loss or damage to any individual or business which may have occurred from the use (or misuse) of any product or any information contained on this website.
- We cannot accept responsibility for delivery failure if you provide an incorrect address and postal code or incorrect contact telephone number. Please check this information when placing your order.
- Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Deliveries, breakages and refunds
- If an attempted delivery is obviously damaged, you are within your rights to refuse the order, at which point it will be returned to us. If you choose to do this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will either resend the order, or issue a full refund or offer a voucher for the total spent amount on your next order, whichever is preferable.
- We cannot accept responsibility for delivery failure if you provide an incorrect address and postal code or incorrect contact telephone number. Please check this information when placing your order. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you receive your products in a poor condition (e.g., broken bottles or spoiled beers), please inform us immediately by e-mailing email@example.com with your order details and photos showing the breakage and we will refund you for broken items.
- Refunds will be given within 30 days after the beers have been delivered for spoiled or damaged bottles only.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. For further information on such rights speak to your Local Authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
Cancellation of orders or returns
- We will cancel your order and refund any payment provided cancellation is within 7 days after the receipt of the beers and that the beers are returned in good condition, unopened and sealed as required by the Consumer Protection from Distance Selling Regulations 2000 (as amended).
- To cancel orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the goods are correctly repackaged and safely returned. We can arrange collection, but charges will apply.
- Refunds will be made within 30 days from the date of cancellation.
- Payment can only be made using credit/debit cards. We cannot take orders by phone or email. You will be directed to the payment page as part of the checkout process.
- Card payments are made through a secure server. We do not store your financial details. Your personal details are not passed to any third party.
- Payment will be taken at the time of ordering.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of all relevant taxes at the current rate.
- When you register as a customer, you opt in to receive regular email newsletters and offers. However, if you would prefer not to receive emails from us, please contact us by emailing email@example.com We will never pass on your details to a third party for marketing purposes.
- Really Good Beer Society shall not be liable for the failure to fulfil any terms of any transaction governed by these conditions of sale if fulfilment has been delayed, hindered or prevented by any circumstances whatsoever which is not directly within its control such as, but not exclusively, Act of God, Government regulation or order, fire, theft, flood, strike, riot, insurrection, war, national emergency, power shortage, pandemic, terrorist activity.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be subject to and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England. Our failure to enforce a right does not amount to waiver of it.